Wednesday 3 September 2014

Getting Inky with Flowers....


Morning all,

We are so busy getting ready for Fridays workshop that I have not had time to make anything brand new, so I thought that I would show you some more samples from my workshop the other month using Stencils, Inks, Flower Stamps and Bleaching on some of the cards.......

Whether it be clean and simple or arty and inky or random, you can achieve so many looks from using the same or similar products.....

So lets take a look:
For this first one (Arty and Inky)....  I used Distress Inks with the Imagination Crafts Diamond Stencil, this is one of my favourite stencils and I use it so much. I used a Blending Tool to add two colour inks through the stencil, I also used TCW Ckicken Wire Reversed Stencil over the top and black ink....
For the flowers I used the Zen Flowers from Lavinia Stamps and coloured them with the Distress Inks.......


For this next one I used the Diamond Stencil again with Distress Inks and then over stamped Woodware Clear Magic Fiona Flower stamp and then bleached the area out before colouring areas back in with Pro Markers.....


For the third card I stamped the Fiona Stamp twice on white card  and also the smaller flower from Mini Flowers and then coloured them with Pro Markers. 
I matt a layered some yellow and white card on to my card front and then doodled a border and coloured it in and then stamped a message and attached the flowers to the card randomly......


This card was done in the same way as the second card but a different layout......


Well I hope that you have enjoyed my floral creations and I will be back with some more samples soon....

Big hugs Lisa.B x

Mini Flowers Fiona  Zen Flower 1 Zen Mini Flowers
TCW Mini Chickenwire Reversed  Blending Tool for inks  Diamonds

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy seeing different looks with the same resources. These all work really well. Thank you, Jan

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.