Sunday 22 July 2012

Sneak Peeks Day 2

Hello again,  I hope you’ve had a wonderful weekend.  The weather has been kind to us & with luck, it’s going to continue being kind for the next few days.  I have been very good & spent the day in my craft room again.  I want to have lots of different samples to show you on Saturday & lots of techniques to demonstrate.

Today’s sneaky peeks are from one sample.  See the little flowers?  I love them & I plan on buying a lot more.  They come in lots of gorgeous colours & they will be on sale on Saturday.
Kanban1 detail 1


Kanban 1 detail 2

As I said yesterday, I’m keeping these posts short & sweet.  Lisa hopes to post some of her projects too in the next few days.  Until next time, thanks for visiting &

Keep crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.