Monday 30 July 2012

A Little Rested!!!

Hi All,

I was going to post yesterday but after my Craft Event on Saturday everything hit me and I had to take a rest yesterday, I am listening to you all that keep telling me to slow down, Lol!

I am feeling a lot better today and its business as usual.

Can I first say a HUGE thank you to everyone that attended my Craft Event on Saturday, it was lovely to see sooo many familiar, past and new faces there. I do hope you all had a great day.
Thank you for all your lovely comments, you all seemed to have a great time.

Can I also Say a BIG thank you to my girls:

Rosemary for running the Make and Take you did a great job.....

 

Suzanne and Julie on the till, well done for coping with the queues.....


Jane, Mavis and Jean for keeping everyone informed and happy.....

Mavis and Jane managed to dodge the camera!!

My sister Jo and niece Chloe for running the refreshments.....


Kate for running the Raffle for Breast Cancer Care. We managed to raise £92.00, so thank you to all who bought tickets. The winners were Drawn at 3pm and were.....

1st Prize --- Bryan Walker
---
2nd Prize --- Valerie Rodrigez
---
3rd Prize --- Sandra Sharpe

So well done to the winners, I will be in contact soon to get you those prizes!


Kirsten for the great Steam Punk Demo......


Can I also say a huge thank you to my lovely friend Jenny Mayes from Hobby art for coming up and demoing she was very well received by all....


 

And to the lovely Helen Meighan from Helidot who is making her TV debut on Create and Craft today at 3pm with Jenny, Good Luck Helen!!!
My ladies loved her products and Helen always has a lovely display......


 
I will see a lot of you at Friday's workshop's at Fant Hall, remember if you are not attending you can come along to the shop at the hall.
 The shop is open from 2.30pm until 9.30pm and all are welcome.
Remember to bring your loyalty cards with you.
I am hoping to do at least one post every day this week on here and Facebook to bring you some of the samples close up from the day.
Here are a few more photos from the day........



 


 


Well all that is left to tell you for now is that Kirsten is going to be running a brand new monthly challenge on my blog so if you want to get involved click on the monthly challenge page at the top of the blog and read how to get started.
You can win some great crafting goodies!!!
(((Big Hugs))) from me to you all and I will be back soon,
Lisa.B.X


1 comment:

  1. No Wonder you needed a rest day Lisa, but it looks like it was a great fun day.
    Super pics to give us a taste of the day.
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.