Monday 23 July 2012

5 more sleeps to go.....

Good morning to all,

Are my eyes deceiving me or is the sun out at last!!
Wah Hoo summer is here at last!

I can't believe there are only five more sleeps until my Paper Craft Event Day!!!
There is so much still to do!

New stock is still pouring in and I am still very busy making samples to bring you as much inspiration as possible, so don't forget those camera's.
Everyone that is involved with the day is getting excited as we have so much to bring to you.

There are hundreds of new products and ranges including Kanban, Hunkydory, Helidot range, new stamps from Hobby Art, a Brand New range of Lavinia stamps and scene scape's, over 100 new ribbons and vintage buttons, new lace and trims, flower ranges, doilies, new stamp ranges, new wood and chipboard ranges including mirrors, mini books and boxes, distress stains, acrylic daubers, believe me I could go on and on.......................

Here are a few little sneak peeks of some of the samples to come on Saturday.....
From the Hunkydory range.......................

From the same range...........................

From the Patchwork Forest range..................

Another from the Patchwork Forest Range................

 I love this set....................


Reminds me of Summer at last.............


Well that is all from me for now, Kisten and I will continue to bring you some more sneak peeks through the week.
Enjot the sunshine and keep crafting.
Big Hugs Lisa.B.X

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.