Wednesday 25 July 2012

Only three more sleeps!!!

Hi All,

Wow did I have a particularly creative day yesterday!!!
My creative juice's were really flowing and after a very long day, I managed to get a heap of samples done for Saturday.
There are so many collections that I want to bring to you on Saturday and show you what you can achieve with them so I thought I would give you some more sneak peeks......
Don't be mistaken by thinking it is all about just card making on Saturday as well as heaps of card designs there are boxes, mirrors, clipboards, bunting, banners, calenders, wall hangings etc, etc, so come along and join in the fun......





I will pop back tomorrow to bring you a few sneak peeks of the Seaside/Nautical range, it's delish......
That's all for now.
Big Hugs Lisa.B.X

1 comment:

  1. These look gorgeous!! Can't wait to see them properly.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.