Monday 16 July 2012

Paper Crafting Event

Good Afternoon Bloggers,

OMG I can't believe it has been so long since I last blogged.
I really do need someone to invent 48hr days!!!!
Life is just whizzing by like a run away train at the moment.
I have been really busy with Craft Shows and Dt work.

Let's not to forget there are only 11 more sleeps before my Paper Craft Event Day on 28th July at Fant Hall, Barming ME16 8NN. 10 - 4pm.
I am really looking forward to it and hope that it gets great support.
So much much time, money, care and effort has gone in to the planning of it, not to mention the huge amount of samples that have been made to give you masses of inspiration.
So don't forget your camera's on the day ladies and gents of course!

My lovely friend Jenny from Hobby art will be showcasing a brand new stamp set on the day along with many of her other sets. Jenny always brings so many lovely samples with her.

The lovely Helen Meighan from Helidot will be demonstrating her gorgeous range and has some lovely new itsy bitsy papers in beautiful pastels tones.
If you like small and neat done to perfection you will love what Helen does.

Kirsten will be getting inky and playing around with a bit of steampunk on the day showing you lots of different techniques.

I will be showcasing some new Kanban and Hunkydory ranges and showing you how to get the most out of them, along with many other items.

There are masses of new items and ranges, with loads of great offers, raffles, make and takes with our Rosemary and not to mention great food and refreshments.

So come along and be inspired, have a bit of fun, get some great bargains and spend some time in a friendly crafting atmosphere with like minded people!

Any of you that have not joined me over on Face book, here is the link:
http://www.facebook.com/Lisa.Baker.x#!/Lisa.Baker.x
Just send me a friend request and I will accept you and you get to see a lot of the new samples I am designing and what I am up to.

I will be giving you little snippets of what to come on the day over the next 2 weeks along with Kirsten, just to get you excited!

Take care and keep crafting

Big Hugs Lisa.B.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.