Friday 27 July 2012

One more sleep!

Good morning blog visitors, Kirsten here.  Yes indeed, this time tomorrow we shall be madly busy preparing the hall & getting ready to welcome you to what I’m sure is going to be a very enjoyable day.  I’m still making samples – why is it the best ideas always happen at the last minute?  And you should see the state of my craft room!  If I remember, I’ll post a photo of it after tomorrow & before I start tidying.  I’m heading in there right now, but before I go, here are sneak peeks of projects I made using Kanban products. 




Kanban 3 detail 1






Kanban 6 detail



So until tomorrow, have a lovely Friday.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa, just to say thanks for such a lovely event. Great demo's and wonderful to see some familiar faces x Helen

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.