Friday 18 December 2015

Trio of Starlight Baubles



Hello crafters, well one week to go, I hope you're all looking forward to Christmas.

Very quick card again using our favourite Starlights and a couple of dies from my stash.

 
First I took a 7" x 7" card and matted it with silver card then white card.  The white card I cut into using my bough die by Sue Wilson a couple of times, this showed the silver beneath it.

I then cut three baubles from the Spellbinders Ornament Range, two of size 3 and 1 of size 2.  I then painted size 1 with Starlights Platinum and the two size 3 with Starlights Silver.  I found a little Christmas stocking stencil in my stash and used Red Sparkle Medium through it on the larger gold bauble.

I then cut two of the Holly Sprays and painted then with Starlights Menthol.  Where I cut out the bough from the white card I used the die cut and painted then with Starlights Green.   The Holly Sprays were then glued to the silver baubles.

 
Once everything was dry I stuck the Holly Sprays to the Silver Baubles and the two outer green boughs over the open boughs, then stuck a little silver ribbon on all the baubles and flat matted the two silver baubles to the card, the gold bauble had foam pads for dimension.  Finished off with a few little peel off spots and a peel off sentiment and finally a couple of little silver bows. 

Sorry it's a very short but I hope you like the effect, still loving those Imagination Crafts Starlights :o)

Lisa's here next Friday so I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and see you again just before the New Year
Love Jan -x-



 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.