Wednesday 9 December 2015

Christmas Class with Starlights......



Good morning all,

How are we all today?
As a lot of you knew at last weeks Christmas party class that I was not feeling too good and was coming down with a cold.......well it hit me like a bus over the weekend and felt more like flu, I feel like I have done 10 rounds with Mike Tyson!!!!

So as you can imagine I have not felt like playing around with too much crafty stuff and just been getting on with everyday life stuff (boring stuff that has to be done). I think I am turning the corner with it though as I feel a bit better today and managed to get some stuff done yesterday for Sue over at Imagination Crafts for her next Hochanda TV Show which is on Sunday 13th December at 10am and 2pm......

So today I thought that I would share with you some photos of the class Christmas card hanger projects and some of my favourite photos from the class on Friday.....

Thank you to everyone who attended the class, we had so much fun and laughter. Thank you to each and everyone of you for your continued support to Lisa.B.Designs, you are what keeps me going and without that we would not have such great classes together and share crafty times with such a lovely bunch of ladies. You really have all become great friends over the years and thank you so much for all my beautiful cards and gifts ( I am saving the pressies until Christmas Day to open ). 

Here are the Christmas card hangers that I made for inspiration for the class:



The top of the hanger

This was made from Designs by Georgina chipboard products using Starlight paints, they could chose whatever colour they wanted to create it in......

I used Red, White Gold and Green here....



Here is another one in blue, silver and menthol .....



I think you will agree that they make a really useful project and look great too?

Now I couldn't help sharing some of these great photos from Fridays's shenanigans at the class.......

I got them all looking silly before we started to play musical hats and wigs!!!!!

I love this one of Caroline.....


and Mavis.....anyone would have thought that we bought these wigs to match the outfits!!!!


Sarah's always up for fun and come dressed for the part ;0) x.......


The lovely Martina and Gill......


Cheeky elves Yvonne and 


Bettina........


And this picture of Sarah, really makes me smile......


I hope these made you smile as much as they did me........

Well it is short and sweet from me today my lovelies, I promise you I will bring you more inspiration next week. Take care and have a great week.....

Big hugs Lisa B xx





4 comments:

  1. Lots of cheesy grins! xx Loved my card hanger, thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like so much fun (the workshop not the cold!)..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great photos from the party classes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cheered me up no end!!! thank you for sharing
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.