Friday 25 December 2015

Happy Christmas......Create a Poinsettia with Starlights......






Good morning all,

Happy Christmas everybody!
I really hope that you are all having a wonderful time and are tucking in to lots of lovely treats today.....

Can I take the opportunity to thank you all for your continued support for Lisa B Designs throughout 2015, I really appreciate it all and without you the workshops and shop would not keep going, so here's to more of it in 2016......

Sorry that I have not been around lately, I really have not been very well for the last few weeks, I even missed my blog post on Wednesday as my head was all over the place .....

I have had that awful cough and cold virus that everyone seems to have got and what with running around trying to finish the end of year business and designing, sorting out selling my mum's house, moving my brother and getting the whole of Christmas sorted I am exhausted!!!!

Today I thought that I would show you a couple of Christmas cards that I made for a couple of special friends using the Imagination Starlight Paints. I really love adding a little water to these gorgeous little paints on a tile and watching the gilding flakes rise to the surface and painting away......it is so therapeutic!



Here is a list of what I used on the cards:




It was such an easy card to make just stamping and embossing the image and then colouring in with the Starlight's and then matting and layering up on to my card. As you can see I stamped the image three times to cut away and add some layers of decoupage on top of the image.


Here is another card but the main image is coloured in with Diamond and I love the effect......
The splattered background is just adding more water to the paint and flicking it off the end of a paint brush.......


The corners of the card are an old punch that I had in my stash as well as the snowflake gems.....


Well it is short and sweet today my lovelies as I am with family today but I will be back soon with another crafty project, enjoy your Christmas and here's to a happy and healthy New Year.....

Take care .....

Love and big hugs Lisa B xxx




Create a Poinsettia  Red  White GoldPlatinum



Menthol Green Diamond  VersaFine Ink pad - Onyx Black


WS01 Black Twinkle   Black Card   Ribbed Kraft Card   Super Smooth White







2 comments:

  1. Lovely cards, I love how the poinsettia is constructed and the corners too!
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Lisa, I hope you'll have an easier time in 2016.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards! I love Diamond Starlights.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.