Monday 28 December 2015

Sweet Poppy Stencils & Starlights









Good morning, Kirsten here, I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Thank you for all the Christmas wishes. I'd like to take a moment to send love to everyone affected by the terrible flooding in the north of the country. Probably like everyone else, I've been watching the news & the scenes of devastation are horrific. I know the clean-up is going to be long & difficult, so I hope they get as much assistance as possible. 

I would quickly like to share four cards with you today, all made with Sweet Poppy stencils & dimension paste & painted with Starlights............

Sweet Poppy Christmas Wreath, Leane Creatief Multi Flower die 004..........


Sweet Poppy Tree of Nature..........



Sweet Poppy Fairy Zen House...........

When the paste was dry, I replaced the stencils & painted through them with Cut & Dry foam, or a fine detail paintbrush.

I added a little Broken China Distress ink through the Imagination Crafts' Mosaic Sun stencil to this card........

(The Starlights paints resist Distress ink)



That's it from me for this week. You've got until Saturday, Jan 2 at midnight to enter your Christmas projects into the blog challenge. 

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very Happy New Year. Thank you for all the kind comments throughout 2015.

 I will be back on Sunday with the winner of the December blog challenge. Until then, have a great week.

Kirsten





1 comment:

  1. Four gorgeous cards! My favourite is the first one, such an elegant design. xx

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.