Wednesday 13 May 2015

Timeless Floral Elegance......




Good morning all,

I do hope that you are all well.....

I have had a really busy week last week and at the weekend as I was away at Happy Stampers Craft Show in Liverpool at the weekend demonstrating for Imagination Crafts and as usual it was a massively busy show and it was so lovely to see so many of you at the show.
Thank you to everyone that came and supported our stand and gave me such lovely comments about my new stamp range. Sue and I did not stop demonstrating all day and it was only at 4.10pm after the show had shut that I realized that I hadn't even been to the loo all day!!!

Well today I thought that |I would show you some samples that I have made using my new stamp set Timeless Floral Elegance......


If you have not seen any of the stamp sets yet, you can click HERE to take a look. They are A5 in size and have a main image and lots of single components in them so that you can use them in many ways......

For this first card I used the main stamp in the Timeless Floral Elegance stamp set and inked and stamped it in Versafine Black Onyx and embossed it with Wow Clear Powder.
I then used Imagination Crafts Honeycomb Stencil and some Stencil Paint with a domed stencil brush to create the background being careful to not go over the stamped area too much. I added some colour with the Stencil paint to the main image using a paint brush and water.
After matting on to black card, I decided it needed something on the card backing so using Verscolors and the smaller elements stamp I added a few images on to the card, before attaching the front to it



Here is another similar example using a different stencil for the background....


And again another sample but this time using different elements from the stamp set with Vesacolors and combining it with the Botanical Rose Stamp set......


I apologise that it is short and sweet today but I am really busy today sorting out my studio as it has got in such a muddle, that it pains me to work in there at the moment so I must be ruthless and have a good sort out today, I will let you know how I get on!!!
Bye for now.....
Hugs Lisa B xx


HoneycombTimeless Floral Elegance  Rose CollageWA01 Clear Gloss  VersaFine Ink pad - Onyx Black
Turquoise   Bluebell  Mallow  Rose


1 comment:

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.