Monday 4 May 2015

Poppy Elements Clock



Good evening, I hope everyone has had a nice weekend. Apologies for the late appearance of this blog post. I decided to wait until Lisa's website had been updated following Friday's classes. My project today is the larger of the two MDF clocks from imagination Crafts, decorated with the
 Poppy Elements stamp set from the Floral Collage collection, designed by Lisa for Imagination Crafts......


 
 
I painted the clock with a few coats of white gesso & sanded it down slightly to give me a smooth surface to stamp on.
 
I stamped the images with Onyx Black Versafine & coloured them with Brusho Crystal colours - Turquoise, Yellow, Lime Green & Leaf Green. When the paint was dry I added
Diamond Sparkle Medium to the poppy heads.
 
The numbers were cut from red linen card using a Sizzix alphabet cutting die in my stash.
 

 
 
That's all from me for now. The May blog challenge started yesterday. The theme is the
 
Thanks for visiting the blog today & have a great week.
 
Kirsten
 
 

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous clock. I love the bright colours - lovely design. xx

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.