Friday 22 May 2015

Ring a Roses

 Good Morning folks,

Today I want to show you some simple pattern building.
I used some Linen card from my stash, Watercolour card would also work well.
I lightly penciled araound a 12cm circle die.


Then using the larger single leaf from the stamp set I stamped using Versafine Black Onyx.
I stamped the leaves around the circle lining them up as I went.
If you turn your card while you stamp it makes this process easier.

So I used this with a Aqua-flo Water Brush to colour the leaves, you only need a very small amount.


 Next I stamped the smaller outline Rose and painted with the Mallow Stencil Paint.
I then cut the Roses out and shaped them.
Using mini mounting pads I then spaced the roses around the leaf circle 
and stamped the sentiment in the center.
Finally I mounted onto black card.


Hope this inspires you to try some pattern building.
Thanks for reading today.
Have a lovely weekend.
Crafty Hugs xKx

Rose Elements VersaFine Ink pad - Onyx Black   Mallow  Lime Green  
Woodware Mini Mounting Pads - White- 2mm  Aqua-flo Water Brushes  Watercolour Card

2 comments:

  1. I like this very much. Hand made but simple. Will be using this idea tomorrow on a card making session.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful Karen, so elegant too.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.