Monday 25 May 2015

Pimpernel & Honeycomb


 

Good morning, happy Monday & happy bank holiday Monday, if it's a holiday where you are. As I write this on Sunday night, the weather doesn't look being all that great for us in Kent, so I hope you have lots of sunshine today. I made a card to show you today, using the Pimpernel Elements stamp set, the Honeycomb stencil & the stencil paints, all from Imagination Crafts.........


 
 
I applied the paints - Mallow, Rose, Bluebell, Vanillla - through the stencil with a
domed stencil brush, onto white Super Smooth card, using small amounts of paint & working them into the brush first by swirling it on my craft mat.
 
Then I stamped the Pimpernel, the greeting & the bubbles stamps from the Poppy Collage set on top with Onyx Black Versafine.

 
 
I added a few gold sequins from my stash for a little bit of bling.
 
Thanks for looking & don't forget, our current blog challenge is all about the Botanical Collage collection. There's plenty of time left to enter, you can find all the details HERE.
 
The June class - Sweet Poppy stencils & dimensional pastes - is fast approaching & there are a few places left on the July workshop - Inka Gold metallic paints. If you're interested in attending either, please email Lisa asap for details - lisabaker1@btinternet.com
 
Have a great week, see you next time.
 
Kirsten
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.