Wednesday 6 November 2013

Snowflake Swirl

 
Hello crafters, Kirsten here with a quick extra post. I made this card at the same time as the cards in yesterday’s post but I thought there were enough pictures in that post.

Funkie Junkie 12 Tags Wk 5 (6)

As with yesterday, these stamps are from the Butterfly Kisses Snowflake set of stamps from Hobby Art. I stamped the swirl in Picked Raspberry distress ink & the single snowflake in Salty Ocean on a piece of hammered card stock. Then I misted the card with water so that the colours ran a little & dried. Next, I mixed a little pale gold mica powder with water & spritzed the card with it & dried with my heat tool. This gives a subtle sheen to the card.

I coloured a scrap piece of white card with Salty Ocean DI & cut the snowflake with a Joy Crafts
Ice Crystal die & attached it to the card with a glittered brad. I stamped the quote with Picked Raspberry DI, mounted it on a piece of silver card & layered it on the card on top of a piece of ribbon from my stash.

Nov 5 Lisa B 2

Butterfly Kisses Snowflake Clear Stamp Set   Cutting & Embossing - Ice Crystal 2    Iridescent Mica Powders - Brights (12 Colours) 
 


That’s it, see you next week. Until then, happy crafting.
 
Kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.