Thursday 14 November 2013

Eskimo Kisses

 
Hi! It's Georgina with my regular Thursday post. Today I have a Christmas Shutter card to share with you.
 
I created the shutter card base from mid blue card. I used the cute Hobby House Eskimo Kisses toppers available from Lisa B. Designs for the three images on my card. I mounted the toppers onto dark blue card before adding them to the card. I also added red card strips above the toppers.

 
I cut pieces of Hobby House Sailor Blue Spots paper, Red Spot paper and dark blue card for the panels of the card. I also added two Craftwork Cards sentiment die cut to the dark blue panels. I drew white faux stitching to the red and dark blue panels.


To finish the card I cut two snowflakes using Joy Craft Ice Crystal 2 cutting die. I added red gems to the centre of the snowflakes. Finally I added glitter to the edges of the panels and to the toppers.
 
This is the card once folded up ready for an envelope.



Hobby House Mo Manning - Eskimo Kisses  The Sailor Paper Collection  The Hobby House Sailor Blue SpotsThe Hobby House Sailor Red Spot PaperCutting & Embossing - Ice Crystal 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.