Thursday 21 November 2013

Hoot it's Christmas!

 
Hi it's Georgina with my regular Thursday post.
Today I have a Christmas card to share with you which I made with the cute Woodware Clear Magic Christmas Hoot stamp available from Lisa B. Designs. This stamp would make an ideal Christmas card for a football fan as the hat and scarf can be coloured in their team colours.
 
To make this card I started my cutting a 90x90mm square of white card. I coloured it with Stormy Sky and Tumbled Glass Distress Ink pads. I used a Blending Tool to add and blend the colours. I mounted this onto a 100x100mm square of dark blue card.

 
I stamped the Owl stamp with Tuxedo Black Memento ink pad onto smooth white card. I coloured the image with Copics. Once coloured I cut around the owl as shown below.

 
I attached the square and owl onto a 148x148mm Scallop Edge card blank. I stamped the 'Hoot, Hoot' sentiment with the Memento ink pad onto the bottom right corner of the card. I added black dots around the blue card and the edge of the cards with a black fineliner. 
 
To finish the card I added Glossy Accents to the holly berries and glitter to the sky and holly leaves.



CHRISTMAS HOOT  Blending Tool for inks  Scallop edge card pack 148 x 148mm - WhiteMemento Ink Pad Tuxedo Black   Mini Glossy Accents

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.