Friday 8 November 2013

Robin and Friends....

Good morning everyone

This week I've used some stamps from Hobby Art which are the 
rubber stamp called Snow Globe available HERE and 
clear 'Scene It' stamp set called Robin and Friends available HERE


I started by using Versafine Black Onyx to stamp the Snow Globe on to
some Neenah Card.  I chose two robins from the Scene It Robin and Friends stamp set 
and stamped them inside the globe


I then stamped the robins on to some left over spotty paper and cut out the 
scarves to paper piece on to the image
For colour I used Promarkers and I used a fine liner to 
draw a squiggly line around the edge


For sparkle I used Xmas Red, Holly and Star Dust Stickles glitter glue
I finished off with some red ribbon and matted and layered on to some
green and red bazzil card stock and a Craftwork Cards 119x119mm straight edge card

Thanks for looking and see you next week

~Suzanne~

Robin & Friends  Snow Globe Stamp   Neenah Classic Crest Card Pack by Crafter's Companion

Glitter Glue - Xmas RedGlitter Glue - HollyGlitter Glue - Stardust
VersaFine Ink pad - Onyx Black  Straight Edge Card Pack 119 x 119mm - White

  

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet! Love the snow globe stamp, I can imagine using it in all sorts of ways, very versatile Emma x

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.