Thursday 9 January 2014

Thinking of you

Hi! It's Georgina with my regular Thursday post.
Today I have a card to share with you. A simple card when you just need to say I'm thinking of you.
 
 
I used Imagination Tulips stamp set for this card which are 25% OFF at Lisa.B.Designs. Both the tulips and wording are part of the same stamp set. I started by stamping the tulip image onto green and dark pink card using a Tuxedo Black Memento ink pad. I stamped the tulip flower three times and the leaves once of to green and once onto dark green. I used the dark green for the stems. I cut out all the layers.

 
On a 119x119 white card blank I drew a square with a pencil. I used a square metal die as a template. I then drew a square shape as shown below with a black fineliner. I stamped the wording in the bottom right corner of the square, again with the Memento ink pad.

 
I attached the green sections of the tulip flat onto the card. I then added the tulip flower heads with foam pads. Onto both flower heads I added added a petal with just glue rather than foam pads as this gave a different, more subtle, level.



Decoupage Stamp Sets - TulipsMemento Ink Pad Tuxedo BlackScallop Edge Card Pack 119 x 119mm - White
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.