Thursday 16 January 2014

Crocus tag

  

Hi! It's Georgina with my regular Thursday post.
 
 I have a tag to share with you today. I used the lovely Imagination Crocus stamp set for the tag which is available from Lisa B. Designs. This stamp set has 25% off at the moment.
 
 
To make this tag I started by stamping the sentiment and the Crocus image onto a blank cream tag using a Walnut Stain Distress Ink pad. I then used the swirl stamp, which is also part of the set, to fill in the gaps.
I used Dusty Concord, Peeled Paint, Brayed Burlap and Mustard Seed Distress Ink pads to colour the stamped image. To do this I pressed the ink pad onto an acrylic block and added a little water this then allowed me to the use the colour as a paint.

 
To finish the tag I added Platinum Stickles.



Glitter Glue - Platinum  Decoupage Stamp Sets - Crocus

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.