Friday 31 January 2014

Bordered poppies

Good morning everyone

This week I made a card using the Hobby Art Bordered Poppies stamp
with papers from the new 
Craftwork Cards Opulence Collection


Using Black Onyx Versafine, I stamped the bordered poppies (currently 10% off) on to some
 water colour card
and coloured the image with water colour paints 
When dry, I cut the image out and covered it with 3d Crystal Laquer to give it shine and dimension


I then matted and layered some papers and hearts from the Craftwork Card Opulence Collection 
Finally, I attached the bordered poppies image using
Cosmic Shimmer Dries Clear glue

Have a great week

~Suzanne~
Opulence Collection Pack Bordered Poppies VersaFine Ink pad - Onyx Black

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.