Thursday 23 January 2014

Layered crocus


Hi it's Georgina with my regular Thursday post. Today I have a multi-layer card topper to share with you. For this I used the lovely Imagination Crocus decoupage stamp set available from Lisa B. Designs. This stamp range currently has 25% off!

To make this topper I started by stamping the crocus image six times onto smooth white card with a Tuxedo Black Memento ink pad. I worked out which sections I wanted for each layer and coloured in the sections. So I could remember which section to colour I wrote notes in pencil under each image. I used ProMarkers to colour the stamped images.


I coloured every layer, even the sections which had layers on top of it. I think it's nicer to have all the layers coloured. If you wanted to be quicker you could just colour the top layer.

I cut out each layer as shown below.
 

I attached all the layers together with foam pads, as shown below. To finish the topper I added Platinum Stickles.
 


Decoupage Stamp Sets - Crocus   Memento Ink Pad Tuxedo Black  Glitter Glue - Platinum

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.