Friday 3 January 2014

Happy New Year

Good morning and Happy New Year 

The following card is made with the 
Imagination Decoupage clear stamp set - Crocus available HERE
(currently 25% off)


Using Onyx Black Versafine, I stamped the background direct on to a 
I then stamped the large image on to some smooth white Neenah Card and also onto some
pastel green gingham paper from the 
I cut out the gingham crocus flowers and attached them to the Neenah card 


I used different shades of green Promarkers to colour the background, the leaves and to shade the edges of the crocus flowers 
I matted and layered the pieces together
I finished off with Stickles Star Dust and a Craftwork Card Sentiment

Happy crafting

~Suzanne~

Decoupage Stamp Sets - Crocus  Straight Edge Card Pack 119 x 119mm - White  Neenah Classic Crest Card Pack by Crafter's Companion  Macaroon Paper Pack

Cosmic Shimmer Dries Clear Acrylic Glue - 30ml  Woodware Fingerlift Tape - 6/12MM X 25M  Woodware Mounting Foam Tape 1mm  Glitter Glue - Stardust 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.