Tuesday 23 July 2013

Time Flies Craft Day Samples

Good morning, happy Tuesday, Kirsten here.  I’ve got two of the samples I made for Lisa’s Craft Extravaganza day last Saturday to show you today.  Saturday was a fun day for us & hopefully for everyone who attended too.  If you missed Lisa’s blog post about the day, you can read it HERE.
 
 
Event Day 2013 Samples TF 2
 
 
I used the Time Flies collection that Lisa designed for Craftwork Cards on both these projects.  If you were at the event on Saturday you would have seen it, so you’ll know what a gorgeous collection it is.  You can see it on the website HERE & Lisa will have it for sale at her next class, on Friday, August 2.  I  made this wall hanging first, the hearts are also from CWC.
 
 
Event Day 2013 Samples TF 2a
 
 
I had some of these bird cages & birds (also CWC), left over from previous projects so I added them, the Card Candi & the metal embellishment.  Everything else is from the Time Flies collection.
 
 
Event Day 2013 Samples TF 2b
 
 
I wanted a quote, but also wanted the patterned paper to be visible, so I die cut a scallop circle out of acetate & stamped the Indigo Blu quote on it with Stazon ink.
 
 
Event Day 2013 Samples TF 2c
 
 
I used a Tando Creative mini printer tray for my next sample.  As I’ve said in a previous post, the pieces of these trays are laser cut boards & the cutting process leaves a dusty residue on the edges, so you need to wipe them with a clean cloth, or a sheet of paper towel.  I painted it with a Ranger’s paint dabber in Cool Peri.  The butterflies, the bow & the backing paper are from the Time Flies collection & I just added a few embellishments.  The glass vial is filled with embossing powder.
 
 
Event Day Samples 2013 Time Flies
 
 
Mini Printer Tray 153mm x 77mm with stand    Time Flies Collection Dragonfly and Cogs Steampunk Style Ant' Silver  Pocket Watch Steampunk Style Pack of 4 Ant'Silver Watch Cogs Wheel Pack of 8 Brass   Acrylic Dabber Lights Cool Peri   Crafts Too Thin A4 Acetate Sheets 
 
 
 
So that’s it for today, we’ll all be showing you lots more samples over the next week or two.  Don’t forget the blog challenge is still open, all the details are HERE.
 
Until next time, happy crafting.

Kirsten.

1 comment:

  1. Just used these papers today and the quality and colours are divine love it .

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.