Monday 1 July 2013

A little Tea Dance........

Happy Monday morning everyone,
 
I had a play around with the Tea Dance Collection last week and I have to say I loved playing with it, it is so pretty......
Anyway I thought I would show you what I have come up with. I only have a few of the collection left but if you want it and you are quick you can get it HERE, as when its gone, its gone.....
You get so much in this collection, it contains:

Tea Dance 8" x 8" paper pad, 36 sheets- 6 beautiful designs, Candi, Die-cuts:
46 sentiments, 24 flowers, 12 message bands, 48 bunting shapes......
Can you believe all that for £9.95....
 
 
I love the suble colours in this collection....
 
 
A little closer look......
 
 
I love the lacey look of these papers......
 
 
A little closer look........
 
 
The little bunting in this pack is so cute....... 
 

A closer look at the bunting........
 

 
I cut away the lilies from the paper and overlaid them........
 

 
A close up of them.......
 

 
Well I do hope that you have enjoyed the inspiration and I will be back tomorrow......
 
Until then,
Hugs Lisa.B.xxx
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.