Thursday 25 July 2013

Bunny and Bee

Welcome to my (Georgina) first post on Lisa.B.Designs Blog.
 
For the next few Mondays and Thursdays I will be sharing with you some samples that I made for Lisa's recent Event Day.
 
My card for today uses the cute Bunny and Bee Cling Rubber Stamp by Wild Rose Studio.
It's such a lovely little image and can be used for so many different occasions.
 
I started by attaching a panel of lilac gingham paper from Wild Rose Studio 6x6 Gorgeous Ginghams paper pack across a shaped card blank.
I love gingham paper so a whole pack of it is just great!
 
 
I stamped the image onto smooth white card using a Tuxedo Black Memento ink pad. I also stamped just the bee again. I coloured the images with ProMarkers.
I next die cut the coloured image and then cut out the little bee which I added to the main coloured image with foam pads. I added gold glitter to the centre of the bee's flower. Then I attached the coloured image panel to the card.

 
I cut a purple and a lilac flag shaped strip from coloured card and then attached these to the card and cut around the edge of the card where the flag strips went over the edge of the card.

 
Using foam pads I added a Craftwork Cards die cut sentiment. I also added a small punched flower and yellow faux pearl to the corner of the sentiment.
 
To finish the card I added Craftwork Cards Candi and faux stitching.
 
 
Bunny and Bee Cling Rubber Stamp       Gorgeous Ginghams Papers 6" x 6" Paper pack    Memento Ink Pad Tuxedo Black
 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card & not just because you used my favourite colour. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card the bee is really cute x

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.