Friday 26 July 2013

It's all about Babies.....

Hi Everyone

 Apologies that I did not get to post a blog last week, but there was just so much to do for Lisa's Extravaganza Day that a few things had to be postponed
  Anyway, I've been working on the Woodware Clear Magic Baby stamp 
available HERE

For a quick and easy card I made a card blank using lilac pearlescent card
and scored a line / border around the edge
I used black onyx Versafine to stamp on to Neenah card and on to
a lilac spotty paper from the Craftwork Cards paper pad called Macaroon
As you can see, I cut out the spotty letters and attached them to the Neenah card
using my new favourite thing - Cosmic Shimmer Dries Clear glue.
For those of you who have not used it before, it really is strong and does not make the paper buckle
I then attached a co-ordinating bow from the
Paper Bows pad plus some card candi
I finished off with a few gems and fine liner dashes




While I was paper piecing this card, I noticed that it is easy to create a shadow effect, so 
next week I will show you the card I have created using the same technique in a slightly
different way

Keep on crafting

~Suzanne~

HUGE BABY   VersaFine Ink pad - Onyx Black    Neenah Classic Crest Card Pack by Crafter's Companion 
    Paper Bows Pad    Cosmic Shimmer Dries Clear Acrylic Glue - 30ml    Macaroon Paper Pack       

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.