Friday 12 July 2013

More Clear Magic...

Hi there everyone

Isn't the weather just great at the moment? 
 You can leave the back door open, get your washing dry in next to no time, sit in the garden without a jacket on....it puts a spring in your step.... but alas, last Sunday was just too hot for me, so I stayed indoors where it was cooler and made cards while watching Andy Murray win Wimbledon - bliss!

Here are three of the cards I made using two stamp sets by Woodware Clear Magic
Autumn Agapanthus available HERE
Grasses Background available HERE
All three were made with Craftwork Card blanks 


With this one I used Versafine Black Onyx to stamp the Grasses background direct on to my card
I then stamped the Autumn Agapanthus  on to Neenah card which I matted on to some black card and added a black organza bow with a small clear coloured gem.  I used the stem of single Agapanthus in the set to stamp the bottom of the spray.


This card is similar to the last except I used Sunshine Yellow and Citrus Adironack ink pads on watercolour card for the background.  I put my stamp on to an acrylic block and inked up.  Then I spritzed the stamp with water before stamping on to watercolour card.  Then I stamped the Autumn Agapanthus  and sentiment with Versafine Black Onyx on to the watercolour card before stamping the same image onto Neenah card and placing it on to the card to add dimension.



You can see that I have matted and layered on to red coredinations.   I have stamped the Agapanthus with Adirondack Earthtones colours Cranberry, Stream and Eggplant.  The Birthday Wishes is from the Woodware Clear Magic 21st stamp. 

And finally the
***EXTRAVAGANZA DAY***
 I've witnessed Lisa buzzing around at speed for the past couple of weeks getting ready for her 
***MEGA SALE***
 I can confirm that she has lots of new crafting goodies to show and demonstrate to you and that her silly price sale really is just that, there are boxes ( currently 16 and counting!! ) full of papers, stamps, decoupage, embellishments and more at incredibly low prices - an ideal opportunity to stock up on your stash...

See you same time and place next week

~Suzanne~

Adirondack Brights Citrus Adirondack Brights Sunshine Yellow Stream Adirondack Ink Pad

AUTUMN AGAPANTHUSGRASSES BACKGROUNDNeenah Classic Crest Card Pack by Crafter's Companion

1 comment:

  1. Hi Suzanne, I saw these cards at Lisa's & they really are lovely.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.