Wednesday 19 June 2013

Craftwork Cards 8 Hour Factory Clearance....

Good Afternoon Everyone,
 
What has happened to our British Summer???
At least I did manage to grab a bit of lovely sun in Spain for a week but it went all so quickly!.......
 
Anyway I thought I would let you know today that I am off to Leeds on Friday with my lovely friend Julie Hickey and we will both be demonstrating at the Craftwork Cards Factory Clearance Extravaganza on Friday 21st June 12- 4pm.....
So if you are around and able to come along and say Hi to us and grab a bargain or two, we would love to see you all, it is not one to be missed.....
 
 
On Saturday 22nd June, Julie and I will be running a workshop at the factory outlet from 10am until 4pm, if you wish to book a place and join us you can find out more details HERE......
 
We have some lovely new exciting goodies for you to see and play with including the Brand New Collection fom Craftwork Cards called 'Time Flies' that was inspired by myself and illustrated by Steph Davies.
This collection has been in my head for so long and it is fantastic that it has finally been made real by the lovely Sue from Craftwork Cards, Steph has made a wonderful job of illustrating it, she is so talented ......
 

Well that is for now, have a great week and Keep Crafting.......
 
Hugs Lisa.B.x
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.