Thursday 27 June 2013

Brand New Limited Addition.......

Morning All,
 
I thought that I would let you know that whilst I was away up at Craftwork Cards I brought back some of the gorgeous new limited addition Paper Bow Pads which are beautiful and so summery. They are very limited, so don't miss out, they are available HERE....
 
They have 144 die-cut bows in pastel, bright and monochrome colours to co-ordinate with their Macaroon, Happy Days and Black Magic paper packs.
The bows come in 2 different sizes and are so simple to make......
 
 
Here are some card ideas using the Paper Bow Pad......
 
 
These cards were made by Julie Hickey.......
I love this card, it is so clean and simple but absolutely beautiful......
 
 
Another simple but lovely card......
 
Well that's all for today, I will be back tomorrow with a little more inspiration for the Time Flies collection,
 
Until then, Keep crafting.....
 
Hugs
Lisa.B.xxx
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.