Tuesday 7 May 2013

Last Friday's Class.......

Hi Bloggers,
 
Lisa here............
I just wanted to follow up on the great class blog post that Kirsten did and thank all the lovely ladies that attended the class, we really were bursting at the seams, so thank you all for your continued support and thank you for all your well wishes after my mishap on Friday morning, I really am feeling much better now!!!
Thank you also to the customers that came and visited the shop on the day, you are all very welcome.
 
Here are the ladies busily crafting away.........
 


I think you all really enjoyed the class cards and it was great to see the little rebels coming out in you and see how you changed the card around and made it look so different, I love to see what you create!
For those of you that missed the class here are the card close ups......
 
 
This is the Joy Craft lilac die that we used, I love this die it is soooo pretty. I have put the die on the website and it is available HERE......
The embossing folder sold out on the day but will be back in soon and I will let you know when it goes on the website.
 
 
 
The next card was the easel card with the shimmer film which was hugely popular, I don't have a lot of colours left in stock but will be re-ordering this week and will let you know when they are and are on the website.
The flower die and that I have used on this card are also HERE......... and the filagree square frame background die HERE.......
 
 
 


Here are some close ups of the ladies creating their cards......

 
 
 

Lots of the new goodies that are pictured below will be added to the website this week, I will be adding them daily so keep checking it out: www.lisabdesigns.co.uk

 
Well that's all from me for now ladies.....
 Kirsten will be back tomorrow with a brilliant tutorial for you.
Take care and keep crafting and I will be back soon.....
Big Hugs Lisa.B.X
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.