Sunday 19 May 2013

A little more Tando........

Good Morning to you all,
Whats the weather like where you are?
Its a little cloudy here but the sun is trying to put its hat on!!
 
I had another excersise boost this morning and went swimming again (50 lengths again), I think I will miss the biking today though as I have too much designing to get done today! 
 
As you know, I have already started to show you the Tando creations that I have been coming up with and I have posted another one for you today that I also made at the spring NEC show for J&C Creations.

This is the Mini House Printer Tray  and is a lovely little project to do and has so many little compartments to add things in to......
 

The Mini House Printer Tray comprises three layers of the printer front that you glue together and the then the house base layer, plus the stand and can be found  on my website HERE...
 


I painted it first with acrylic paint and then measured the sections of the printer front out and then cut papers from the Crafts Too Vintage Pad and also used some script music paper. I put a sentiment behind a Vintage Label Plate  and stuck it to the front of the frame with Cosmic Shimmer dies clear glue.



I then added lots of little elements like wooden cotton reels with bakers twine , miniture glass bottles, pearls pins, cog washers, flowers and lace........
I also used script washi tape which I stuck on to thin card to pleat and make a couple of ribbon tails.
I die cut a flower from foiled script velum, shaped and added a pearl brad in the centre.
I also added a cream crochet flower with a pearl brad in the centre.
Let me know what you think?

These are some of the products used and are available on my website HERE or click on the individual items as I have listed them for direct links..........
 
 


Well I do hope you like the inspiration that I have posted for you today, have a lovely end to the weekend and I will be back soon with a little more inspiration on some more Tando Creative projects.
I do hope that I have inspired you in a little way......

Enjoy your day,
Big Hugs Lisa.B.x

1 comment:

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.