Saturday 18 May 2013

A little bit of Tando Inspiration.....Tick,Tock!

Afternoon All,
Whoops, missed a day.......where did yesterday go?
I went on a little excersise boost yesterday and went swimming in the morning (50 lengths) and then biking with my Sister in the afternoon for one and a half hours and then shopping!!!!
You know me I don't do things by halves!
By the evening I too shattered to Blog and flopped out.........
 
Anyway.....
I thought I would let you know that I now have a lot of "Tando Creative Chipboard" in stock and on the website and thought I would bring you a little inspiration with it, over the next week or so.....

Tando do fantastic, affordable chipboard designs that you can alter in anyway you like.
They have a lot of items for the home including wall hangings, key hangers, printer trays, clocks, etc and can be found HERE on my website.......
 
This is a clock that I made at the NEC show for J&C Creations and the papers that I used are from the Heartfelt Creations pads that J& C have on their website....
 
 
The clock is a printer tray clock kit that is 205mm in diameter and comprises of a two part face and the stand, plus the clock hands and complete movement (batteries are not included) and can be found on my website HERE...
 
 
I painted it with acryrlic paint and then over-stapped the printer front of the frame with a flower stamp and Victorian Velvet Distress Ink and did the same to the stand.
The full circle back section, I covered with one of the Heartfelt Papers and then stuck the printer front on with Cosmic Shimmer dries clear glue.
I covered the centre square with some pink cardstock sanded back and then used a sentiment from the pad and roughed the edges with a steel ruler and then matted it on to the pink square.
I then used another sheet of the same paper  to de-coupage the flower layers over the top, adding lastly some stickles for a bit of sparkle.......
Let me know what you think?

You could alter this clock in sooo.... many different ways by simply painting it and then just overstamping the background if you prefer stamping or flitter glue and guilding flakes, embossing an overall background stamp on it or even making a masculine clock, the possibilities are endless......

These are some of the products used and are available on my website HERE.

 


I will be back soon with a little more inspiration on some more Tando Creative projects.
I do hope that I have inspired you in  a little way......

Enjoy your day,
Big Hugs Lisa.B.x
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa I hope you are well. This is absolutely gorgeous! Love the papers and the beautiful design.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.