Thursday 16 May 2013

Back in Stock........

Morning all Lisa here,
 
Well the sun is shining and it has put a little spring back in my step today to see it, yesterday was so dreary and depressing, come on summer!!!!..........
 
I thought I would just update you and let you know that a lot of the items that sold out at my workshop on 3rd May are now back in stock and on the website......
 There are loads of new crafting goodies that I have been adding all week and can be found under the "WHATS NEW" section........
 
Just a reminder of the cards that the ladies made at the class and the items used.......


 
Products Used.........
 

All of these items can be found HERE
 
The first card that we made on the day was this one and below it are the items used......
 

Products used.........
 
 
 
 
Unfortunately the corner dies used on both cards are still out of stock with the supplier at the moment but will be back in soon along with more LeCrea Multi Die 45.8510 flower 002 which are also out of stock and I have very low stocks of....... however there is a brand new LeCrea'Multi Die - Flower 003 Pansy die which I have added to the new items on the website and can be found HERE
 
Well that's about all for now, I will be back tomorrow with a little more inspiration and give you a little more info on other new products.
 
Enjoy your day and keep crafting.....
Any comments left are always appreciated.....
 
Big Hugs Lisa.B.x

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.