Saturday 16 February 2013

Saturday Salutations



2013-01-30 001 2013-01-30 003


Good morning, blog followers & visitors, Kirsten here.  I’m afraid I have nothing new to show you, Lisa & I have been so busy that we haven’t managed to meet up since the Maidstone class two weeks ago.  This weekend, she is demonstrating for Crafts Too at the Stitches trade show in Birmingham.  It’s her first time as a Crafts Too demonstrator, so I’d like to wish her well.  She really doesn’t need any good luck wishes, because she will be fabulous, as she always is.


2013-01-30 001 2013-01-30 004



These are a few cards I made a while ago when I was playing with the Hobby House images & flowers.  I really liked the colour combination of aubergine & soft peach, with a little bit of pink thrown in.  The backing papers are mostly core'dinations & I put them through embossing folders.



2013-01-30 001 2013-01-30 002


I don’t think there’s any other news at the moment.  The blog  challenge is continuing on the CHALLENGE PAGE for another twelve days, so you have plenty of time to join in.  Likewise, the SALE on the website doesn’t end until February 28, so you still have time to grab a bargain or three….

I hope to be back soon, so in the meantime, have a lovely weekend & happy crafting.

Kirsten.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.