Wednesday 20 February 2013

Lisa's Stitches Recap

Morning all,

Well its nearly afternoon now but I have been busy this morning!
Now I know I don't blog that much lately due to the fact that I don't get a lot of free time but have found myself with a half an hour free time and thought that I would spend it with you all and show you a couple of photos from the NEC Trade show on Saturday where I was demonstrating for Crafts Too.
I really enjoyed the day, they are such lovely people and a great company and it was good to catch up with a lot of my great crafting buddies from the crafting industry....
 
 
There is Roger in the background helping a couple of customers....

 
My best friend Suz brought me round a big cup of tea which was just what I needed and took a couple of snap shots of me, you all know how I hate having my photo taken, hmmmm!..........
 
I also wanted to show you another altered art piece that I did for them that I forgot to send to Kirsten to put on the blog, this box will be coming in soon and are flat packed so that you can decorate all of it easily before you assemble it.
I used Graphic 45 papers available on my website HERE to decorate it and of course the Crafts Too Vintage range......



 
 
A couple of close ups.......

 

 All the vintage range that I used will be available soon on my website, there is some on there already HERE and as soon as the rest comes in I will let you know when it is available on there.....
 
 


 
Kirsten featured the bird cage the other day on the blog which I have pictured again below.
This is also a piece that I made for Crafts Too but the bird cage is available from my lovely friend Anna- Marie from : http://www.annamariedesigns.com/ they are a lovely new line of hers and are gorgeous!
 
 
Well this half an hour has turned in to one and a half hours with all my deliberating!!!......
All that is left to say that on Sunday I found masses of great new crafting goodies and have some great workshops planned for this year and will be updating the blog and website soon with them.
Will keep you posted with all the new goodies as soon as they arrive so watch this space.....
 
There is still a couple of spaces left on the evening workshop 6.30 - 9.30pm which is the altered art box on the 5th April, details of where HERE if you wish to book a place and attend please drop me an email at : lisabaker1@btinternet.com
The day class is fully booked but you can go on the reserve list....
Here is a look at the type of box that you will make on the day, this is the Vintage box or you have a choice of pretty pastel vintage....
 
 
Well have a lovely rest of the day and I hope to be back soon with more exciting news!!!
Off to do some designing now......
(((Big Hugs))) Lisa.B.X
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.