Tuesday 5 February 2013

Class Samples, part one

Hello!  Happy Tuesday to one & all.
 
I want to show you the beautiful sample cards Lisa made for last Friday's class.  There's quite a few, so I thought I'd spread them out over a few posts.
 
 
 
 
After waiting for months, Lisa finally has WOW embossing powders in stock, in both the large, 160ml size & the regular, 15ml size.  If you've ever used these EPs, you know how good they are.  I've got the clear & the clear sparkle & they are excellent.  I got the large jar of the white from Lisa & when I put it next to my original EP, I couldn't believe the difference.  My 'white' EP was cream, compared to the brilliant white of the WOW powder.  I'm going to get the black twinkle one next, it looks great.  By the way, if you work out the price, the 160ml pot is better value than the 15ml & will last for ages.
 
Lisa used the EPs on these cards with the resist & shadow stamping the techniques she taught at the class.
 
 
 
She used the Bright White EP on the card above & the Ebony on the one below.  I love these colours.  Don't think I've ever used black & yellow together, must give it a try.
 
 
 
 
This card was definitely a talking point at the class.  When you walked towards it, it looked as if the white flowers were decoupaged against the pink ones - a real optical illusion.
 
 
 
 
The patterned papers are either a WOW stamp, or the WOW resist paper, but I think they all sold out at the classes.  I'll let you know if Lisa gets them back in, or you can email her at enquiries@lisabdesigns.co.uk if you're interested in them.
 
The coloured inks are a combination of Distress & Adirondacks.
 
That's all for tonight, thanks for visiting.  We've had the first two entries into February's blog challenge.  To see them & get the details on how to join in, go HERE.  And the January sale is now the February sale, so check it out.
 
Until next time, happy crafting.
 
Kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.