Tuesday 19 February 2013

Lisa’s Crafts Too Samples, day three

A good Tuesday morning to one & all.  Kirsten here, with the final four samples that Lisa made for the Crafts Too stand at the Craft, Hobby & Stitch International trade fair at the NEC, in Birmingham.  Many of the UK craft companies will have launched their new product ranges in the last few days & I’m sure Lisa will have returned home last night with information about lots of new things that we absolutely must have in our crafting stash.  I’m hoping she might allow me a sneak peek or two…………  But enough of that, on to today’s projects & Lisa has used the same colour palette on four different pieces.


055


I like this card very much.  I’m always looking for differently-shaped card blanks & the curve on this one is lovely.  See the floral flourish on the top left?  Isn’t it pretty?  At first I thought it was a rub-on, then I examined it in close-up & I’m fairly sure it's embossed.  Either way, I want it.


063


I love tags, they’re one of my favourite things to make.  they’re perfect for trying out new techniques – if it doesn’t work, at least you haven’t wasted  a piece of your favourite card stock.  And if it does work, you’ve got the basis for a new project & you can use it as a topper – choose your card blank, add some complementary paper, stick the tag on top & voila!  A lovely card for someone.


066


This gorgeous wall plaque would fit in perfectly with the current challenge theme.  And you need to see it close up, so don’t forget to click on the image.  The heart is a die cut – so pretty.


071


Finally, this beautiful box, with a close-up of the lid below – which has a very interesting die cut on it, underneath the flowers.  The black core’dinations paper goes so well with these patterned papers. 


073


So, there you are.  Three posts full of gorgeousness.  If, by any chance, you missed the first two, you will find them HERE & HERE.  Once I have more product information, I will update you here & on Facebook & Twitter.

Before I finish, a quick reminder about the SALE.  It ends on February 28 & each time I check, there are fewer items left, so if you see something you want, buy it straightaway, Lisa will not getting any more. 

That’s it for now, thank you for visiting, I hope to be back soon.  Until next time, happy crafting.

Kirsten.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.