Monday 18 February 2013

Lisa’s Crafts Too Samples, day two

Good morning, Kirsten here, hope everyone had a nice weekend.  I’d like to show you two more of Lisa’s Crafts Too samples today.  She sent me a text message last night to say she’d had a lovely day & reminding me that she’s not demonstrating today, so apologies for that error.  Her plans today are focussed on shopping for new crafting goodies for us & I certainly can’t complain about that.

On to today’s samples.



053


If you saw yesterday’s POST, you’ll remember that I thought there was tissue tape on those cards.  And, having had time to examine the photos thoroughly, I can see I was right.  It’s very clear on this card, where Lisa has used it to make a patterned background paper, layering it over pieces of white & black card stock.  I hope this is one of the new goodies she chooses for us to buy, I must have it to add to my tissue tape collection.


051


I also very much like these flourishes, they could definitely find a place in my stash.


058


This is a real beauty.  I hope you can see all the details.  The resist & the embossing looks terrific & I love all the metal embellishments.


059


That’s all I have to show you today, but there are more gorgeous samples & I will post them tomorrow.  Hope you’re liking what you’ve seen so far, let us know what you think in the comments.

Until tomorrow, happy crafting.

Kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.