Thursday 29 May 2014

Wishing you


Hi! It's Georgina with my regular Thursday post. 
Today I have a men's card to share with you. I have used a kraft, cream and brown colour scheme.


To make the card I started by laying up the background elements. I used Letters and music patterned paper and also Graphic45 Quote Unquote and Glimpse of Paris 12x12 papers. I either added the papers flat on the 6x6 kraft card blank or I scrunched up the papers before adding to the card to add extra texture and dimension.


The main stamped music image and the sentiment are from Hobby Art's Musical stamp set. The sentiment I stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink pad onto kraft card. The musical image I stamped with a VersaMarkink pad and then heat embossed with WOW Ebony embossing powder.

I also stamped KaiserCraft Dictionary Meanings onto the card and a tag with Walnut Stain Distress ink. I also embossed the tag with a Crackle embossing folder. to finish the card I added a button and thread to the tag



"Quote...Unquote" 12" x 12" Paper  Glimpse of Paris 12" x 12" paper 
  Musical Print Clear Stamp Set  Memento Ink Pad Tuxedo Black  Versamark Ink Pad 
  WH00 Ebony  Dictionary Meanings Clear Stamp  4.23” x 5.75” Embossing Folders-Crackle

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.