Thursday 1 May 2014

Begonia


Hi! It's Georgina with my regular Thursday post.
 
This my final post using the lovely Card-io stamp range. For today's card I used Begonia Garden and the sentiment is from the Say it with flowers stamp set, both available from Lisa B Designs


To make this card I started with a 148x148mm Scallop edge card blank. I cut a hole in the centre that was large enough to stamp the sentiment through. I stamped the sentiment with  a Tuxedo Black Memento ink pad.


I then stamped the flowers and leaves around the aperture. The ink pads I used were VersaColor Bamboo, Canary, Turquoise, Grape and Neptune.


To finish the card I added small black dots with a fineliner and Platinum Stickles to the centre of the flowers.



Begonia Garden   Say It With Flowers   Scallop edge card pack 148 x 148mm - White   Memento Ink Pad Tuxedo Black   Glitter Glue - Platinum    Versacolor Bamboo    Versacolor Canary   Versacolor Turquoise   Versacolor Grape   Versacolor Neptune

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card. I like aperture cards. The dots around the edge are really effective too. Thank you, Jan

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.