Wednesday 28 May 2014

I do like a flower or two.....

 
Good morning peeps,
 
How are we all today, are you as fed up with our lovely British weather as much as I am? Good for the garden though I suppose.......
 
Well, as a lot of you know, I very much have a love for flowers as I was a florist for 14 years and I love creating them in all sorts of ways and using them on my cards and projects......So when the lovely Sue from Imagination Crafts gave me the Mini Petal Stencil to play with, along with the Tile Petal Stencil, I soon found a use for this little one all on its own.......
 
I showed you how to make the flowers with Sparkle Medium on our Imagination Crafts Weekender on Create and Craft
and here are just some of the projects that I have added them to, just to give that added sparkle.... 
 
 



The first one is a wedding card that I made using Bride Stencil and Diamond White Sparkle Medium, I used the satin Black Card to spread it on to.....


 
 
A closer look at the gorgeous flowers.....
 
 
 
 
The second project was a butterfly wall hanging using the gorgeous Butterfly With Love Stencil and the mini petal stencil. I also used one of the MDF kits that we had on the show and distressed and foiled the background with Silkies and Sparkle Medium.......
 



I added some Rhinestone Dazzlers to the centre of these flowers......


 
 
And that gorgeous butterfly.......
 

 
 
For my last project here today, I made a little wedding gift bag from Suzanne's tutorial previously on the blog HERE
 
 


I then made a little tag to go on the bag using the Champagne and Roses stencil and Silver Sparkle Medium and then added a couple of the petal flowers to it......


 
 
They really are so cute......
 

 
 
I hope you like the inspiration, I will have a lot of the Imagination Crafts products at my workshop on 6th June at Fant Hall, Barming ME16 8NN.
Anyone is welcome to the shop there between 2.30pm and 9.30pm......
 
Sparkle Medium Diamond    Sparkle Medium Silver
 
Sparkle Gel    Aurora   
  
 
Well, that is about all from me for now but I will be back on Saturday with another post......
 
Big hugs, Lisa B xx
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects...love all that sparkle. Unfortunately I missed your shows so perhaps you might put on your blog about how to do the flowers. I have bought some paste and the lovely butterfly stencil...still have to play though! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Lisa, these are truly stunning, so beautiful. The flowers look amazing.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi,l remember the flowers from the show, they are beautiful, i think this stencil is a must.At least these flowers can't go mouldy in the rain, i to am fed up of the rain, need to get in garden to put all my seedlings in.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flowers are stunning. Beautiful projects. Thank you, Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I missed the show - which is a right old rats as far as I'm concerned!
    These are gorgeous Lisa - the flowers are so lush and yet still elegant with doesn't happen with normal glitter. I am hoping you will do a mini technique on how you created these - love them! Karen x

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.