Thursday 17 October 2013

Winter white

 
Hi! It's Georgina with my Thursday post. Today I have a white card to share with you. I have used the lovely Xmas Flower cutting die to create the flower and leaves.
 
I started by creating the card blank. For this I used two leaf embossed scalloped square. These embossed squares are available from Lisa's mobile shop on workshop days along with a lot of other new items. I scored one of the squares as shown below.


I then attached double sides tape along the edge of the scored square and attached the two squares together as show below.

 
 I cut a selection of Xmas Flower and leaves from white card.

 
I added all the layers of the flower together before attached to the card blank. I added a gem to the centre of the flower.

 
To finish the card I added a die cut sentiment and Stickles around the edge of the card, flower and leaves.

 
Cutting and Embossing Stencils - Xmas Flower  Glitter Glue - Stardust

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.