Tuesday 29 October 2013

Vintage Norman


Hello crafters, Kirsten here.
 
 I’ve given Norman a vintage look today. I stamped him with Coffee Archival, heat set with WOW Clear Sparkle embossing powder & coloured with an assortment of cream & brown Whispers watercolour pens.

012

Next I decided on the card layout. I used a 20x20cm card blank & core’dinations papers layered on top. Then I stamped the Hobby Art Butterfly Kisses snowflakes with Versamark ink on a 15x15cm piece of white card, heat setting with WOW Bright White embossing powder.
 
I cut the square into three 5x15cm strips, brushed Frayed Burlap distress ink over the snowflakes & Walnut Stain DI around the edges. I used a baby wipe to remove the distress ink from the embossed snowflakes.
 

008

I used the largest of a Spellbinders label die to cut the snowman image & used the same die as a template to hand cut a larger label from a piece of core’dinations.  I found the ribbon in my stash & added gold liquid pearls & http://www.lisabdesigns.co.uk/glitter-glue-gold-p-1597.htmlhere & there. The greeting is from my stash.


013

 
Norman and Friends  WA01 Clear Gloss 160ml  Glitter Glue - GoldLiquid Pearls - Gold Pearl  Butterfly Kisses Snowflake Clear Stamp Set  WL01 Bright White 160ml
 
 
Thanks for looking. Just a final reminder about the October challenge, it ends on the 31st. I will be back on Friday, November 1st with a new challenge & October’s winner.
 
Until then happy crafting.
 
Kirsten.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.