Sunday 13 October 2013

More Kraft Christmas Cards

Hello, Kirsten here with an extra post. I hope everyone’s having a nice weekend.
I put together two more, very quick cards while I was waiting for assorted projects of my own to dry & I thought I’d show them to you today.
 
This one couldn’t be easier, three die cut snowflakes , a ribbon & some glitter glue. The greeting is a stamp from my stash.


007


I used the Hobby Art Butterfly Kisses Snowflakes stamp set on this next card. The background was stamped with Versamark ink & heat set with white embossing powder, then Fired Brick & Barn Door distress inks blended over the top. I used a baby wipe to remove the ink from the embossed snowflakes. I used the Joy Crafts snowflake die on the kraft card & added more white embossing & the ribbon.


006
 
 
Butterfly Kisses Snowflake Clear Stamp Set  Cutting & Embossing - Ice Crystal 2  Glitter Glue - Xmas Red  WL01 Bright White 160ml  VersaMark Ink Pad
 
 
Thanks for looking, I’ll be back with my regular post on Tuesday. Until next time, happy crafting.
 
Kirsten.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.