Thursday 10 October 2013

Hoot Hoot it's Christmas!

 
Hi! It's Georgina again with my regular Thursday post. For my card today I have used the cute Woodware Clear Magic Christmas Hoot stamp available from Lisa B. Designs
 
I begun by stamping the Owl stamp onto white and gingham paper using a Tuxedo Black Memento ink pad as shown below. The gingham paper I used was from the Wild Rose Studio Gorgeous Ginghams papers 6x6paper pack.

 
I cut out one of the owls I had stamped onto the white paper. I left a small white border around the edge. I then cut out sections from the gingham and white paper stamped images and attached then to the cut out Owl. I coloured the beak, feet and branch with ProMarkers.

 
I cut a square of blue gingham paper. I stamped the sentiment, which is included in the Owl stamp set, around the edge of the gingham square.

 
 I attached the gingham square and the Owl to a square card blank. To finish I added Stickles.



CHRISTMAS HOOT  Gorgeous Ginghams Papers 6" x 6" Paper pack  Memento Ink Pad Tuxedo Black  Glitter Glue - Stardust

1 comment:

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.