Thursday 11 October 2012

 
Hello blog visitors, Kirsten here, sorry it's been a while.  I had a great time at a crafting class on Sunday & since then, I have not had a good time.
 
Anyway, here's today's card.  I made it when I was thinking about the month's challlenge.
 
 
 
 



I covered the front of the card blank with kraft card, then stamped a Kanban swirl stamp around the edge with Versafine vintage sepia ink.





The bird & the cage are from the silhouettes section on the website.  I embossed them, blended distress inks on top & added some gold accents to the cage.

There is still 25% off the silhouettes, as well as the Craftwork Cards & Nitwits collections.

We've had the first entry into the October challenge.  Go HERE for all the information on how to enter & to see Andree's card.

I hope to be back soon.  Until then, take care.

Kirsten

Bird Cage and Birds  Wild Honey Distress Ink Pad  Barn Door Distress Ink Pad  STAMP07 Script    Hobby House Pearl 12mm Brads Pastel Mix   2mm Bakers Twine - Gold & Ivory 

In Circles Everyday - Gold/Silver

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.