Saturday 6 October 2012

Craftwork Cards Moorish Collection

 
I can't believe it's Saturday already.  It's been a very busy week & I'm way behind.  I made a little time to play with CWC Moorish collection - the 25% off offer is still available on the website on all the CWC collections.
 
 
 
 

Here's another little box.   They're easy to make & are perfect for small gifts. 



 

I embossed the hearts to give them a little extra dimension.


 

A very simple bookmark, made with a piece of the embossed squares card & a ribbon band.




And finally, a card, using some of the patterned papers & some card candi as embellishments.

Sorry to be so brief, lots to do today.  I hope to be back on Monday & with Lisa taking a very well-deserved holiday for the next few weeks, I shall do my best to post regularly.  Until next time, take care.

Kirsten

Moorish Paper Pack  Moorish Ribbon Bands - Printed  Moroccan Messages - Gold & Silver  Moorish 9 Embossed Squares  Moorish Ribbon Bands - Vellum  Hobby House Pearl 12mm Brads Bright Mix


1 comment:

  1. Love the patterned paper :) the little gift box is very clever!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.