Tuesday 4 September 2012

Welcome to our Special Nitwits week!

Hi all,
 
I do hope you are enjoying this lovely spell of warm weather, enjoy it while it lasts!
Well all this month I am offering you a massive 25% off on the website on all Nitwits collections and this week Kirsten and I will be bringing you lots of inspiration each day with different collections.
Kirsten has already started you off with the Deer friends collection:
 

 and tomorrow I will be bringing you the Petal Pixie collection:
 
and then so on through the week with Tail Wags, Me Wows, In the Meadow, Bear Necessities and so on.....
Remember Kirsten has put the new September Blog Challenge up so give it a go and win yourself some goodies, I love to see all your entries.
 
Until Tomorrow
Big Hugs Lisa.B.X

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.